The year have just started been 2 months and so our birthdays are in the queue. Surprising your best friend on her birthday with the Best Birthday Gift for best friend is an age-old tradition.
The article below specifies Best Birthday Gifts for your Best Friend that are sure to make her day memorable.
A Scrapbook (Best Birthday Gift for Best Friend):
A scrapbook filled with the pictures, memories, quotes, wishes, etc. from all her family members and friends will be the perfect gift for her. You can also give it to her as a scrapbook holding different pages of all their memories together which will be one of the most special gifts she ever received in her life.
Friendship is a gift, and birthdays are one of many great opportunities to show your best friend how much you care about them. But what’s the best birthday gift for your best friend? What can you give that will tell them just how special they are?
One thoughtful option is a handmade scrapbook. Scrapbooks are a great way to tell your friend exactly why you think they’re so amazing, and to combine that message with some of the things that make them who they are.
You can start by making a list of all the reasons your best friend is so awesome. What do they bring to your life? How have they helped you become the person you are today? Why do you value them as a member of your tribe? Write it down on paper and make sure you really get everything out there!
Then, pick out a few photos of the two of you together—you can use digital images or actual printed photos. You may also want to include anything personal that really speaks to their personality, such as concert tickets or other keepsakes. You might even want to interview people who have known them for a long time and collect their thoughts on what makes this person so special!
Next, gather all these things in one place: the list
Your best friend’s birthday is coming up, and you’re still at a loss for what to get her. Sure, you could get her a pair of earrings, but that’s so impersonal and generic—and she deserves something better than that.
No worries—we’ve got the perfect solution. Get your bestie a customized handmade scrapbook with all her favorite things in it.
Sounds pretty simple, right? But wait till you see the result! Here’s how to make one:
A scrapbook is the best birthday gift for a best friend. Not only does it remind them of their birthday, but it also reminds them of the memories you have shared together. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Print out photos of happy moments you’ve shared with your best friend and paste them into your scrapbook.
- Find a quote or poem that resonates with you and your friend, then write it out on a piece of paper or inside card and add it to your scrapbook.
- Add meaningful items like movie tickets, concert tickets or receipts to your book so they can remember how much fun they had on their special day!
- Make sure all the pages are blank before starting (this way there will be no surprises). If using colored paper make sure its pastel so it won’t clash with any other colors in your book like pink or yellow!
- Add stickers from places you’ve been together like Disneyland or San Francisco so when they open up their gift they’ll think about all those times spent together having fun 🙂